Set Up: Adding user to a database in cPanel
To add a MySQL user to a database:
- Click MySQL Databases under Databases in cPanel.
- Under Add User to Database, select the user that you want to add from the User drop-down menu.
- In the Database drop-down menu, select the database.
- Click Add.
- Select the privileges you want to grant the user, or click ALL PRIVILEGES to grant the user all permissions to the database.
- When ready, click Make Changes.
That’s it! You can now see the user assigned to the database in the Current Databases table.