Customer Support Associate
We are currently expanding our Support Centre and we need friendly, internet-savvy individuals who enjoy helping others, to join our team. You'll love our work hard/play hard atmosphere. If you want to be part of a fast-paced team of smart, fun people, this is the job for you!
We are currently seeking individuals who will help us round out our support team. Training will be provided.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Call center/Phone Support or Customer Service experiences
- Basic HTML, FTP, CSS knowledges
- Experiences with building websites
- Excellent English oral and written skills
Daily Duties to include:
- Email/chat/telephone based customer service and sales - general sales and service inquiries
- Email/chat/telephone based tier 1 customer support - first level technical support, troubleshooting & testing
- Documentation of new support system functions and procedures as directed by supervisor
- Serve as communications link between customers and company
- Provide market feedback and market opinions
- Requires staff to be aware of market trends and developments including hosting and domain name registration industry service and products
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants for this position may be tested for appropriate skills.