Customer Success Manager
We're on the look out for a proactive, motivated, responsive, friendly and internet-savvy individual for our Customer Success Manager (CS Manager). You're an expert in helping customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. You have a passion in understanding the customers' needs, managing customer satisfaction, collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs, and ultimately helping the customer succeed from the use of our products and services.
The CS Manager is the first point of contact for our customers. The primary goal for this position is to proactively maintain and improve service quality through interaction, monitoring and reporting on all service levels and taking the initiative to constantly improve services and productivity with our customers.
Doteasy offers web hosting solutions to help individuals and businesses build an online presence. Everything, from development to customer support, is provided in-house in Greater Vancouver, BC.
All about you:
- You are passionate in customer relationship with 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B customer success within IT industry
- You are experienced in customer escalation management and issue resolution
- You have a strong empathy for customers with a can-do attitude
- You are a great team player. You are capable in working in a team-based, collaborative environment with a passion for contributing to high level customer satisfaction and retention
- You enjoy relationship building and are comfortable with engaging customers to understand their business needs and create customer value
Your Key Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain and improve service quality by mitigating churn, increasing customer engagement and revenue, and enhancing and optimizing the customer interactions process, flows, and documentation
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities through customer interactions and develop strategic plans to align with customers' business objectives
- Lead, manage, and motivate the CS Team into achieving business and personal targets
- Facilitate the hiring, training, coaching and development of the CS Team
- Coordinate with the marketing team to plan, develop, and implement new business plans to drive sales
- Collaborate with the developer and marketing team to enhance our existing web apps
You'll be working in our Vancouver office following safe COVID protocols. Our easy-going team is small but precious - enjoy snacks, catered lunches and group outings, and challenge a team member to a round of ping pong or go 1-on-1 on our arcade-style basketball hoop. Of course, this full-time position also comes with competitive pay, vacation (up to 8% vacation pay), and a benefits package.
Is this position calling your name? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.