Update account contact email address
All correspondences pertaining to your Doteasy account will be sent via email to the administrative contact email address we have on file.
Account correspondences may include:
- Service renewal reminders
- Exceeded disk quota and bandwidth usage notifications
- Unsuccessful billing notifications
- Forgotten password retrieval
- Server upgrade or maintenance notifications
So it is important that the administrative contact email address we have on file is valid.
We strongly recommend that you use an email address that is not affiliated with your domain name as it would prevent unnecessary problems should your website stops working (ie. expired hosting services or domain registration).
To update your account’s administrative contact email address:
- Login to your Doteasy Member Zone.
- Under the Account & Billing Profile section, click Change Contact Info.
- Click the Admin Contact tab.
- Enter the new email address.
- When ready, check the I confirm that the registration information… checkbox and click Save Changes.