Installing WordPress and other apps on your add-on domain
You can also use the Doteasy Softaculous App Installer in your cPanel to add scripts and apps to your add-on domain.
For example, if you want to install WordPress on your add-on domain:
- Login to your Unlimited Hosting account's Member Zone and click Access Site Admin Panel (cPanel).
- Click on WordPress under the Doteasy Softaculous App Installer section.
- On the Wordpress screen, click Install Now.
- On the WordPress installation screen, use the Choose Domain drop-down menu to choose the domain you want to install WordPress, which in this case, select your add-on domain.
- Fill out the rest of the setup form to complete the installation process.