1. Click on the Shipping Management option under the Cart Settings menu.
2. On the Shipping Settings tab, modify the fields in the Enable/Disable Shipping Calculation section to suit your business' needs, including:
a) Enable Shipping
b) Display Shipping Prices
c) Allow International Shipping
d) Allow Shipping if No Available Methods are Available
e) Display Shipping Weight
f) Display Product Shipping Price
g) Enable "Shipping Quote" feature
3. Under Shipping Label, enter the message you would like to display on the order page and on the invoices.
4. Handling fees are optional and may be set up as a percentage of the sale price or a flat-rate. You can modify these under the Handling Fee section, including:
a) Charge Per-Order Handling Fee
b) Is Handling Fee Taxable?
c) Show Handling Separately?
d) Handling Text
5. Under Shipping Origin Settings (Realtime), enter the following information:
b) State/Province Name
c) Zip/Postal Code
d) Origin Country
6. When you are ready, click on the Save Changes button.
7. A pop-up screen will appear, as shown in figure below. Confirm your new shipping settings by clicking on the OK button.