This section allows you to update your site fonts used in your store style sheet. You can choose between simple and advanced mode.
1. Click on the Appearance Settings option under the Cart Settings menu.
2. Click on the Edit Site Home Page link on the Appearance Settings page.
3. By default, the Site Fonts page will open under Simple Mode, as shown in the figure below.
4. You can edit the fonts of all elements using the respective drop-down menus.
5. When you are ready, click on the Save changes button.
To update your site fonts using the Advanced Mode
1. Click on the Switch to Advanced Mode link on the Site Fonts page.
2. Edit the fonts of all elements by entering the specifications in the respecive text boxes.
3. When you are ready, click on the Save changes button.