This section allows you to upload custom buttons to your Doteasy Cart and edit button text name. You can also choose your buttons from the 19 pre-defined site buttons.
1. Click on the Appearance Settings option under the Cart Settings menu.
2. Click on the Edit Site Buttons Text and Images link on the Appearance Settings page.
3. The Edit Site Buttons page will open, as shown in the figure below.
4. Select Button Set from the pre-defined custom button set drop-down menu. Once you have found the button set you want to use, click on the Use This Set button.
5. Select the language from the Choose language to edit drop-down menu.
6. Enter the button text in the Caption box. If you want to use your own image, click on the Browse button to uplaod the image for the respective sections.
7. When you are ready, click on the Save changes button to upload the buttons to your Doteasy Cart.