Managing MySQL Databases and Users in cPanel
You can use the MySQL Databases tool to manage your MySQL databases and users. You can add, modify, and delete databases and users, as well as manage user database permissions.
If you have not already done so, we recommend that you use the MySQL Database Wizard interface to create your first databases and user. Once you have created your first database and user using this wizard, you can use the MySQL Database interface to create additional databases or users.
- Creating a database in cPanel
- Creating a database user in cPanel
- Adding user to a database in cPanel
- Changing a database user's password
- Modifying a database user's privileges
- Removing a user from a database
- Deleting a database user
- Deleting a database in cPanel
- Checking and repairing a database in cPanel