If your domain is registered with Network Solutions, please follow this tutorial to guide you through the DNS changes required to activate your Doteasy account.
1. Log in to Account Manager
2. The Domain Details section (if you have more than one domain name, you will first need to click on the domain name you want to change) displays different options depending on where your domain name is currently pointing:
If Domain currently points to: Standard Under Construction Page, XX Page Web Site, or A Web Forwarding Address, then to the right of Change domain to point to: select the radio button next to Custom DNS Setting and click on the Apply Change button
If DNS Settings: is listed then click on Edit DNS
If Domain currently points to: Designated DNS then click on the Edit link
3. On the Edit DNS page, in the Move DNS to a New Name Server section click on the Continue button
4. After reading the confirmation warning, click on the Continue button to confirm that you understand changing the DNS may cause loss of any services such as Web site, e-mailbox, or Web forwarding
5. In the textboxes type established name servers or select from a list of existing name servers - you can add up to 13 name servers by clicking on the Add More Name Servers button, please enter DNS1.DOTEASY.COM and DNS2.DOTEASY.COM as your new DNS. When finished click on the Continue button.
6. To confirm your DNS changes:
If you designated an existing name server, click on the Continue button, and then click on the Save DNS button
If you added a new name server, enter the name server IP address, click on the Continue button, and then click on the Save DNS button
7. To make edits to the IP address at a later time, click on the Manage Host Servers button in the left navigation bar of Account Manager
Note DNS server changes may take 24 - 36 hours to update or propagate throughout the Internet. Please remember that changing the DNS could cause any associated Network Solutions services (e.g., Web sites, e-mailboxes, Domain Privacy Protection) to become unavailable. Network Solutions strongly recommends that you do not change the DNS information unless you have been given specific instructions to do so.